Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 4:45pm
Join our live stream tonight at 6:30 for a special time of Bible study and prayer with Pastor Russ Quinn!
And at 8pm, our Student Pastor, Dominic Kendall, will live stream his message to students.
Here’s how you can access the stream:
>>The Enon Facebook Page (facebook.com/ebcmorris)
>>Enon Youtube Channel (http://youtube.com/ebcmorris)
How to view: Use your smart phone, tablet, computer, or smart tv. Any device you use to connect to the internet should be able to access these live streams.
For the most up-to-date info and resources from Enon, visit enonbc.org/updates.
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Join us for a special live stream with Pastor Russ at 6:30pm tonight on Facebook and Youtube.
- Our Student Pastor, Dominic Kendall will live stream at 8:00pm tonight and continue through the “Kingdom Come” series. You can watch on Facebook and Youtube.
- Watch daily videos from Pastor Russ Quinn as he takes us through a Bible Study through the book of Philippians. Visit enonbc.org/churchathome to access the videos (also available on Facebook and Youtube).
- We encourage you to keep in touch with your Life Group and other church members that you think could use an encouraging phone call during this time of isolation. We are blessed with incredible technology to stay in touch. Remember, the church is not the building, it’s a people! Be the church today!
Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2020
After today’s morning services, we will cancel all on-campus and off-campus activities this week at Enon. This cancellation will remain in effect until further notice.
We will NOT have evening service tonight.
*Church Council WILL meet at 4:30 in the Fellowship Hall.
Mother’s Day Out at Enon is cancelled and will continue to follow Jefferson County Schools.
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020
A Message from Enon Baptist Church:
Dear Enon Family,
As concerns are rising regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know some important information about how Enon Baptist Church is proactively responding. While we will continue to meet for worship services only, we are taking every precaution to protect our members and guests from the current conditions of Coronavirus, and we are closely monitoring the advice of the CDC and the Jefferson County Health Department.
What Enon Baptist Church is Doing
At this time, county and state officials are recommending the cancellation of on-campus church gatherings of 500 or more. To comply with this guideline we will offer our two services with no Life Groups or childcare. As always, we are committed to doing whatever we can to provide you, your family, and your friends with a safe environment to worship and fellowship. With that in mind, here are a few notes on how we are proactively working to protect the Enon family:
- Sunday, March 15th worship services will meet at 9:00am, 10:30am and 6:00pm. There will be no childcare for these services. However, we encourage you to come and worship as a family in the Worship Center. Please attend your normal service to ensure that our congregation is evenly distributed between the services.
- If you are unable to attend, we invite you to join us for a livestream of our 10:30am service via Facebook Live.
- Life Group classes will not meet on Sunday, March 15th.
- After each worship service, volunteers will thoroughly clean the Worship Center using sanitizing wipes and disinfecting spray.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the church for your convenience.
- Beginning this Sunday, we will not pass an offering plate but instead will collect the offering with buckets placed at the Worship Center exits. Now is a great time to take advantage of our easy online giving option at enonbc.org/give.
- Volunteers will be ready to greet you on Sunday with a smile and an air high five!
What We Can All Do
Officials recommend that we do what we should always do during flu season and practice commonly advised health routines like:
- Wash your hands frequently, and for at least 20 seconds, with soap and hot water to protect yourself and others from germs.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently used objects, such as your cell phone, computer, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- We can each do our part in sharing with those in need. Some retailers are experiencing a shortage of basic sanitation items. Please only purchase what is needed in your home or share what you have with others.
- If you or a family member is sick or needs to stay home on Sunday, we encourage you to watch and participate in our Worship Services online.
Enon Baptist Church Online
What We Know
According to the Center for Disease Control, Coronavirus is a respiratory virus that has been spreading globally since the end of 2019. As of this writing, there are cases of COVID-19 in Alabama. We encourage all individuals to continue to monitor the CDC and its suggestions for prevention of the spread of Coronavirus. To learn more, visit the CDC website.
Walking with Jesus in Difficult Times
As believers in Jesus, we have resources that the world needs to deal with difficult situations. We can walk in wisdom without fear. We want to be wise to take every reasonable precaution in an effort to protect our church and our community. But we do not need to let fear control us. Jesus is still alive and on the throne! Let’s seek Him together in the coming days and take every opportunity to share the Good News of the Gospel to those around us who need His Presence in their lives more than ever.
Join us this Sunday on campus at 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM or online at 10:30 AM as we discover what God’s Word says about Overcoming Our Fears through the Power of the Gospel! We will also be joining with other Southern Baptist Churches this Sunday in a call to prayer regarding the Coronavirus Global Pandemic. Click here for more info about the Day of Prayer.