- This event has passed.
Women’s Summer Bible Study
June 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 21, 2019
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, by Lysa TerKeurst
Starts Wednesday, June 12 | 6:30-7:30pm | CB-205 | 10 weeks
Wendy Speigle | $20 for optional book (purchase in class or online) | Walk-in’s Welcome!
Register online here: https://enonbc.tpsdb.com/OnlineReg/1347
What went wrong? Why did God let this happen?
Reality often ends up so very far from the life we long for, doesn’t it? Bible teacher Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands daily disappointments and life-altering loss. By walking through her own valley, she’s discovered that in God we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
In this 10-session video Bible study, Lysa offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity.
With solid truth, vulnerability and honest humor, Lysa will help you:
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
- The Birthplace of Disappointment (27 min)
- Living Between Two Gardens (17 min)
- Problems Placed On Us and Problems Within Us (17 min)
- The Four Steps of Restoration (14 min)
- When the Enemy Comes Against Us (15 min)
- Kingdom Minded, Eternally Focused (20 min)