K – 2nd Grade Day Camp
June 24 - June 26$130
Enon Kids Day Camp will be Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26 at the Cornerstone Ranch in Mt. Olive, AL.
The cost is $130.00 per child ($100 if you register by April 14).
This will be a Day Camp, however we will be providing Child Care before and after the Camp.
Day Camp Schedule:
- You will drop your children off at the church between 7:30am and 8:00am.
- Enon will transport all children and chaperones via Church Transportation to Cornerstone Ranch which begins each day at 9:00am. We leave the church at 8:15am sharp!
- Enon chaperones will stay at the camp with your children and help out as needed, there will always be Enon Chaperones supervising all activities.
- The Camp ends each day at 3:00pm. All children and chaperones will then be transported back to the Children’s building at Enon where Child Care will be provided. A meal will be provided for kids staying past 4:30pm.
- You will pick up your child there by 6:00pm.
Registration is first come, first serve..
Register and make payment online HERE.
Please note: You must register your child through Enon if you’d like to take advantage of the extra benefits. If you register directly through the Cornerstone Ranch website, your child will not be included with the Enon group, will not receive the extra t-shirts and snacks, nor will your child be able to be transported on our vehicles to and from the church.
You will also need to fill out the permission slips and deliver to Bro. Jim Hazelwood in the Children’s Building on Sunday’s & Wednesday’s or the Church Office during the week.
You can get permission slips either by visiting the Children’s Building Front Desk or by clicking below:
Please know that space is VERY limited and it is quite possible we will have to turn some children away due to space limitations at the camp itself. Once they reach capacity we will be forced to deny any registrations.
Please register your child early. Last day to register is May 15.
We are going to have a GREAT time and the kids will love it! This camp is a very active, structured and chaperoned experience almost every minute of the days we are there . . . they keep us all busy!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.