- This event has passed.
K – 2nd Grade Day Camp
June 25 - June 27$125
For children who have completed Kindergarten-2nd Grade.
Enon Kids Day Camp will be Monday, June 25 to Wednesday, June 27 at the Cornerstone Ranch in Mt. Olive, AL.
The cost is $125.00 per child.
This will be a Day Camp, however we will be providing Child Care before and after the Camp. Day Camp Schedule:
- You will drop your children off at the church between 7:30am and 8:00am.
- Enon will transport all children and chaperones via Church Transportation to Cornerstone Ranch which begins each day at 9:00am. We leave the church at 8:15am sharp!
- Enon chaperones will stay at the camp with your children and help out as needed, there will always be Enon Chaperones supervising all activities.
- The Camp ends each day at 3:00pm. All children and chaperones will then be transported back to the Children’s building at Enon where Child Care will be provided. A meal will be provided for kids staying past 4:30pm.
- You will pick up your child there by 6:00pm.
Registration is first come, first serve..
Register and make payment online HERE.
You will also need to fill out the permission slips and deliver to Bro. Jim Hazelwood in the Children’s Building on Sunday’s & Wednesday’s or the Church Office during the week.
You can get permission slips either by visiting the Children’s Building Front Desk or by clicking below:
Please know that space is VERY limited and it is quite possible we will have to turn some children away due to space limitations at the camp itself. Once they reach capacity we will be forced to deny any registrations.
Please register your child early.
We are going to have a GREAT time and the kids will love it! This camp is a very active, structured and chaperoned experience almost every minute of the days we are there . . . they keep us all busy!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.